- The property provides a rare and outstanding opportunity to undertake improvements to personal requirements or alternatively redevelop to create a new home, subject to complying with any necessary planning permissions and covenants.
- Situated off a no-through road, widely regarded as one of the best addresses in the city.
- Built in 1979 and designed by Christophe Grillet, one of Cambridge's prominent architects of the time.
- Well placed for access to King's College School and St John's College school in nearby Grange Road.
- Accommodation extending to 1,938 sq ft (180 sq m).
- Many fine features including pitched ceilings, wood block flooring to the sitting room and dining room and under floor heating.
- Parking for several cars and garage/workshop.
- Wonderful, established south facing garden to rear, well screened creating a high level of privacy and seclusion.
- No upward chain.
A highly individual, architect designed single storey residence, backing on to College playing fields in gardens and grounds of approximately a third of an acre.
Cambridge City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 2 miles, (M11 (junction 12) 1.75 miles, (distances and times are approximate).