- Delightfully situated within a Conservation Area in a secluded position with established gardens of approximately 1 acre.
- Well placed on the eastern outskirts of Cambridge with good access to the A11, M11, A14 and Cambridge Science Park.
- Local facilities include a social club, recreation ground, Indian restaurant and primary school, rated as 'good' by OFSTED in January 2017.
- Accommodation, requiring complete modernisation, currently comprises 2 reception rooms, kitchen, conservatory, utility room, 4 bedrooms and bathroom.
- Ideal opportunity to carry out alterations and improvements to one's own personal taste and standard. Planning permission already granted for the extension and re-design of the current house, demolition of the existing outbuilding and associated works.
- Delightful views over adjoining farmland.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A wonderful modernisation/re-development opportunity of a circa 1950s detached house with planning permission to extend, situated within large gardens, adjoining farmland on the outskirts of the village.
Cambridge City Centre 4.5 miles, A14 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 4 miles, (distances are approximate).