- Woodlands Road is a private, tree lined road characterised by substantial detached house in good sized gardens.
- South facing rear aspect with frontage to the River Cam.
- Great Shelford is one of the most popular of the necklace villages around Cambridge and benefits from an excellent range of day to day facilities.
- Just a third of a mile from a mainline railway station with services to London's Liverpool Street.
- Well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and a choice of outstanding independent schools.
- Refurbished accommodation over 3 floors extending to an impressive 3,206 sq ft (298 sq m).
- Well proportioned rooms with high ceilings including original features such as sash windows, deep skirtings, panelled doors and picture rails.
- Reception rooms and principal bedrooms benefit from a southerly aspect creating a light and airy feel throughout.
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms arranged over 3 floors.
- Detached double garage and further integral double garage/workshop.
A most impressive Edwardian house with accommodation over 3 floors, situated within established gardens of about three-quarters of an acre, in this highly sought after private road.
Cambridge City Centre 4 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) third of a mile, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distance are approximate).