- Wonderful accommodation over 3 floors of 3,159 sq ft (293 sq m) flooded with natural light from magnificent full height picture windows and the benefit a southerly aspect.
- Situated within the unique Aura development and formerly known as 'The Faulkner' house type, being one of a limited number from the highly successful 'Mansion' collection.
- Larger than average ceiling heights (9'5") including a stunning double eight (16') ceiling to the kitchen/dining/family room.
- Fully equipped bespoke kitchen with excellent range of Miele appliances, comprising twin ovens, steam oven, combination oven, full height fridge, full height freezer, dishwasher, induction hob and pop-up down draught extractor.
- Superb first floor drawing room 33'4 x 18'6 (10.15m x 5.63m) with 3 'Juliet' balconies, picture window overlooking the kitchen/dining/family room, fitted bookcase and extensive matching unit with base level cabinets, recess for TV and display alcoves with concealed lighting.
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 stylish bath/shower rooms (2 en suite).
- Incorporating the latest 21st century technology, the property has been designed with energy efficiency in mind and includes many energy saving features.
- Gas fired underfloor heating thoughout and pressurised hot water system.
- 10 year NHBC warranty (approximately 8 years remaining)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A stunning family house with stylish and beautifully presented accommodation, situated in a highly convenient location on the south side of the city within half a mile of Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 11 1.5 miles), Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, Stansted Airport 27 miles, M25 38 miles (distances are approximate).