- Accommodation over 2 floors extending to 1,410 sq ft (131 sq m)
- Well placed for access to a mainline railway station, Addenbrooke's hospital/biomedical campus and close to local shops, leisure and sporting facilities.
- Delightful dual aspect sitting room with glazed doors to rear terrace.
- Dining room with parquet flooring and service hatch to spacious kitchen.
- Ground floor bathroom.
- 4 bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
- Delightful enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain.
A well presented 4 bedroom detached family house with wonderful mature gardens, in this convenient south city location, just three quarters of a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).