- Architect designed house with many fine features including double height reception hall, with floor to ceiling glazed windows to front and rear, and well proportioned rooms, many of which have high vaulted ceilings.
- Specifically designed to maximise the property's wonderful southerly aspect, as the principal rooms all face south and have large picture windows creating an extremely light and airy feel throughout.
- Spacious sitting room 23'11 x 14'2 (7.28m x 4.32m) with French doors to rear garden and fireplace with marble hearth, timber surround and mantel.
- 2 reception rooms comprising dining room and versatile study/family room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of matching base and wall cabinets, Pantry, large picture window providing a pleasant vista of the garden and integrated Neff appliances comprising double oven, ceramic hob with an extractor hood over and fridge/freezer.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 of which have built-in wardrobes, and all within elevated views over the garden and farmland beyond.
- Gas fired central heating (new Worcester boiler 2017) and pressurised hot water system.
- Delightful established gardens, parking for several cars and detached double garage.
- Well situated towards the centre of this well served village, which is conveniently located for access to Cambridge, Stansted Airport and the M25.
A highly individual family house backing onto open farmland in this well served south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 6 miles, Royston 9 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 10) 1 mile, M25 32 miles (distances are approximate).