- Situated within the unique new suburb known as Great Kneighton including a variety ?of shops, doctors, dentist, primary and secondary school education together with a 120 acre nature reserve, open space and sports pitches
- Excellent position on the eastern edge of the development backing on to Hobson's Brook
- Just half a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- Well placed for access to a number of highly regarded independent schools and sixth form colleges
- Stunning kitchen/dining/family room with full height bi-fold doors along the eastern and southern elevations and energy efficiency Miele appliances
- 2 first floor reception rooms comprising impressive drawing room and superb conservatorium, suitable for a variety of uses
- 5 bedrooms and 4 stylish bath/shower rooms 3 en suite) arranged over 3 floors
- Integral double garage, 4 enclosed terraces and beautiful landscaped gardens
- Many high quality, bespoke features commissioned by the present owner
A magnificent family house of immense quality and style with accommodation over 4 floors extending to 4,675 sq ft (434 sq m), which includes numerous bespoke and exceptional features.
Cambridge City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).