- Situated in the Tower of this prestigious complex, with contemporary accommodation extending to 1,345 sq ft.
- Well equipped stylish kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and 'Juliet' balcony.
- Spacious sitting/dining room 20'6" x 15'11" (8.08m x 4.84m) with glazed door to balcony.
- 3 double bedrooms.
- Excellent storage throughout.
- Double glazed windows.
- Underfloor heating.
- Video entry system and lift to all floors.
- 1 secure allocated undercroft parking space and bicycle store.
- Residents' only leisure suite comprising heated swimming pool, steam room and fully equipped gym.
- Concierge service available 7 days a week.
- Residents' lounge leading to landscaped communal gardens.
- Situated a short walk from numerous restaurants and bars and Cambridge Leisure complex.
- State and independent schools available nearby.
A stylish second floor apartment with beautifully presented accommodation, concierge service and residents' leisure complex, situated in a vibrant, regenerated area of the city just a short walk from a mainline railway station and excellent range of shops and leisure facilities.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.75 of a mile by car/0.5 of a mile on foot, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles (distances are approximate).