- Sought after city location just 150 yards from the River Cam and College Boathouses
- City centre easily accessible via a delightful walk over Midsummer Common and Christ's Pieces
- Contemporary ground floor addition and stunning conversion of the attic
- Original features include fireplaces, panelled doors and deep skirtings
- Wonderful kitchen/dining with adjoining family room ideal for family and social entertaining
- Charming sitting room with bay window and open fireplace
- Master bedroom with adjoining dressing area and en suite shower room
- 3 further double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Bespoke handcrafted box sash windows and gas fired heating
- Delightful established garden to the rear with an easterly aspect
A skilfully extended and superbly refurbished Edwardian house, providing versatile, well presented accommodation in this highly regarded city location.
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, Cambridge Science Park, A14 and M11 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).