- Excellent range of local facilities include post office/general store, hairdressers, primary school, public house, 2 churches and thriving village institute
- 2.5 miles from Linton which has a village college (Academy School), sports centre, health centre, library and zoo
- Well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, Babraham Institute and Granta Park
- W?hittlesford Parkway Staion, with services to Liverpool Street in about 1 hour, and the M11 (junction 10) both within about 4 miles
- Architect designed and built in 2013 to an exacting high standard including numerous bespoke and 21st century features
- Stylish, contemporary accommodation extending to 2,287 sq ft (212 sq m)
- Stunning kitchen/dining/family room with bespoke hand painted oak cabinets, part vaulted ceiling and excellent range of integrated Neff appliances
- 5 bedrooms and 2 stylish bath/shower rooms with Villeroy and Bosch fittings
- Extensive attic space with scope to create further accommodation, if desired
- Off street parking, double garage and south facing garden. No upward chain
An individual modern detached house built to an exceptionally high standard with stylish and beautifully presented accommodation, together with a large south facing garden.
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 10) 4 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 1 hour) 3.5 miles, Royston Railway Station (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 14 miles, Saffron Walden 8 miles, (distance and times are approximate).