- Beautiful spacious 2nd floor apartment
- Located in the award winning Accordia development
- Well placed for access to Cambridge Leisure, a modern complex with cafes, bars, supermarket, hotel, 10 pin bowling and multi-plex cinema
- Just a few hundred yards away from the wonderful University Botanic Garden
- Walking distance of Coe Fen providing access to the River Cam and Newnham
- Excellent choice of independent schools and Sixth Form Colleges nearby
- Stunning kitchen with range of integrated Miele appliances
- Spacious Sitting/dining room with access to impressive terrace
- Gas fired under floor heating and high performance double glazed windows
- Substantial terraces overlooking Hobsons brook and open green spaces
- Secure under croft parking bay and bicycle storage
- Floor to ceiling glazed doors and windows
A stunning 2 bedroom apartment with stylish, contemporary accommodation, situated off Brooklands Avenue in a prime, south city location overlooking Hobsons Brook.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.8 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles (distances are approximate).