- Huntingdon Road lies approximately 1.5 miles west of the city centre, conveniently placed for many of the College and University Departments.
- Original features include panelled doors, deep skirting boards, picture rails and fireplace.
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect and fireplace with inset gas fire, marble hearth, timber surround and mantle.
- Spacious Dining Room with French doors to rear terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room range of bespoke soft closing cabinets and drawers, shelved pantry, Corian work surfaces, double oven and 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor hood above.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 of which have built-in wardrobes, and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Set well back from the front with parking for several cars and detached garage with adjoining workshop.
- Delightful kitchen garden with greenhouse and timber shed.
- Wonderful established rear garden including paved terracing, ornamental pond, various trees and delightful rose clad seating area.
A spacious 1920s 4 bedroom, semi-detached house within wonderful gardens of about a third of an acre, in this convenient and highly regarded west city location.
City Centre 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 3 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles, (distances and times are approximate).