- Excellent range of local facilities including a wide variety of shops, supermarket, library, public houses, together with primary and secondary education
- Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station about 2 miles away providing services to London's Liverpool Street in about 1 hour
- Conveniently situated on the south side of Cambridge for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- Accommodation over 3 floors extending to an impressive 5,298 sq ft (492 sq m)
- Grand entrance via a fine vestibule to reception hall with geometric tiled floor
- Period features include fireplaces, sash windows and ornate ceiling roses
- 3 spacious reception rooms with particularly high ceilings 10'4 (3.06m)
- 9 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms
- Wonderful position close to the village centre in grounds of just over one acre
- Tree lined driveway, parking for several cars and detached brick and slate outbuilding with garaging, former stable and storeroom
A substantial former Vicarage with extensive, well proportioned accommodation, situated within established gardens of just over an acre, in the heart of this convenient south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 1 hour) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 20 miles, London 53 miles, (distances and time are approximate).