- Generous sitting room with French doors leading to double glazed conservatory.
- Well equipped kitchen/breakfast room.
- Dining room with feature bay window.
- Useful utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- 3 further double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Delightful paddock views.
- No onward chain.
An attractive 4 bedroom detached family house delightfully situated within a small established cul-de-sac, in this convenient south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Foxton Railway Station 2.5 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station 5 miles, (distances are approximate).