- Situated on the east side of the city just a short walk from the Grafton and Beehive shopping centres.
- Well placed for access to the ?heart of the city centre and a mainline railway station with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street.
- Superb kitchen/dining room 31'4 x 14'6 (9.54m x 4.43m) with integrated Miele appliances, vaulted ceiling to dining area and 2 sets of French doors to garden.
- 2 reception rooms, both with bay windows, comprising spacious sitting room with feature fireplace and versatile family room.
- Excellent master bedroom with dual aspect, built in wardrobes and en suite shower room.
- 3 further bedrooms and 2 further bath/shower rooms (1 en suite).
- Sealed unit double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm and video entry system.
- Enclosed gardens and secure, allocated parking.
An imposing detached Victorian family house with beautifully presented accommodation conveniently placed for access to the city centre and mainline railway station.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles (distances are approximate).