- Gross internal floor area 3,445 sq.ft (320 sq.m)
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Study, Drawing Room, Dining Room, Morning Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Scullery, Boot Room, Cloakroom, Bedroom 5, access to Cellar.
- First Floor: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Separate WC.
- Second Floor: Bedroom.
- Outside: Parking for Several Cars, Detached Former Granary, Range of Useful Outbuildings, Mature Gardens and Grounds.
- In all the property comprises about 0.70 acres (0.282 hectares).
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial village house of considerable charm and character, situated within wonderful established gardens and grounds in this highly regarded south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 4.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, London 50 miles (distances are approximate).