- Excellently situated within the suburb of Great Kneighton which provides a variety of local facilities including shops and a library.
- Superb dual aspect, open plan sitting/dining room which is flooded with light from deep glazed windows.
- Well appointed kitchen area with integrated Smeg appliances.
- Stunning master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and glazed door to terrace with delightful views over the surrounding area.
- Further bedroom and bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Allocated parking and secure bicycle storage.
A contemporary and stylish two bedroom apartment conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, M11 (Junction 11) 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).