- Light and airy ground floor apartment in King Edward House, an exclusive development located on Queen Ediths Way.
- Ideally located for a number of leisure and sporting facilities including Hills Road Sports Centre and Cambridge Leisure.
- Dual aspect, open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room 19'10 x 20'11.
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes and doors leading to rear garden.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Allocated parking space behind electronically controlled gated entrance.
A stylish and contemporary ground floor apartment in this convenient south city location, just a third of a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge city centre 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles (King's Cross and Liverpool Street) M11 2.75 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.30 of a mile (distances and times are approximate).