- Stylish, well equipped Kitchen/Dining Room with sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden.
- Spacious and extended Sitting Room with a light and airy feel throughout.
- Generous Family Room benefitting from delightful views over the rear garden.
- Superb Master Bedroom Suite with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom.
- 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Well placed for access to Cambridge city centre, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, the M11 and a mainline railway station with services to London's Liverpool Street.
A 1970s detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to the heart of the centre of the popular village of Great Shelford.
Cambridge city centre 4 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles, mainline railway station (Liverpool Street line) 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).