- Situated within the highly acclaimed Abode development which forms part of a unique new suburb on the south side of Cambridge known as Great Kneighton
- Facilities will include a variety of shops, primary and secondary schooling, sports pitches, cycle paths, allotments, footpath and a RSPB Nature Reserve
- Built in 2014 by Countryside Properties who, wherever possible use viable renewable, sustainable and recyclable resources in the construction
- The property has been subject to many significant alterations and improvements to include numerous bespoke and exceptional features
- Gross internal floor area 2,395 sq ft (223 sq m)
- Triple aspect sitting room with real flame effect bio-ethanol fireplace
- 5 bedrooms and 3 stylish bath/shower rooms (2 en suite)
- Excellent storage throughout with bespoke cupboards and wardrobes
- High performance double glazed windows, gas heating and 10 year NHBC
- Carport and enclosed garden to rear. NO UPWARD CHAIN
A superbly presented, detached family house with stylish, contemporary accommodation situated within Great Kneighton at the end of a cul-de-sac in this convenient south city location.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a miles (distances are approximate).