- Well placed for access to a variety of shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, 10-pin bowling, cinema complex and various sporting and leisure facilities
- Within just half a mile of Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- Mainline railway station with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street approximately 1 mile away
- Well proportioned accommodation over 3 floors extending to an impressive 2,968 sq ft (275 sq m)
- Many original features including fireplaces, panelled doors and deep skirtings
- Excellent ground floor accommodation, ideal for family and social entertaining on a grand scale.
- Charming drawing room and Spacious through sitting/dining room
- Impressive triple aspect kitchen/breakfast with high pitched ceiling
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms arranged over the first and second floors
- Stunning south west facing garden of about two fifths of an acre
A substantial semi-detached Edwardian house with many fine original features and a wonderful south-west facing rear garden, in this highly convenient south city location.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).