- Conveniently placed for access to the city centre, University Botanic Garden, various sporting and social facilities and a mainline railway station with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street.
- Close proximity to Coe Fen and fields leading down to the River Cam and Newnham.
- Just a few minutes walk from a Michelin star restuarant, popular deli and cafe, ten-pin bowling and cinema complex.
- Well placed for a number of independent schools and Hills Road Sixth Form College.
- Period features include fireplaces, sash windows, panelled doors and deep skirtings.
- Vestibule with tiled floor and door with leaded light stained glass and side panels depicting the four seasons.
- Drawing room with bay window, open fireplace, display shelving and cabinets to alcove.
- 2 further reception rooms comprising versatile sitting room and charming dining room.
- 5 bedrooms, study and bathroom arranged over the first and second floors.
- Off street parking and wonderful, established west facing garden to rear.
A most impressive Victorian house with many fine original features and a wonderful west facing garden, situated in one of Cambridges most highly regarded roads on the south side of the city.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).