- Excellent ceiling heights, deep skirtings and well proportioned rooms.
- Thoughtfully extended and updated in a contemporary style.
- Superb open plan sitting/dining room with bay window to front aspect.
- Excellent re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room.
- Engineered oak flooring to the whole of the ground floor with underfloor heating.
- Re-fitted bathroom/wet room.
- Second floor Bedroom with Juliette balcony and re-fitted en suite shower room.
- Double glazed sash windows to the front aspect.
- Gas fired central heating.
- South facing rear garden.
An attractive bay fronted 4 bedroom Edwardian semi-detached house, tastefully improved and extended in this highly regarded south city location.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines), M11 (junction 11) 2 miles, (distances are approximate).