- Arranged over 3 floors the accommodation successfully combines the convenience of modern day living with the charm and character of the original Victorian building.
- Period features include sash windows, stripped floorboards, panelled doors, deep skirtings, fireplaces, dado rails and cornicing.
- Delightful family room with fully glazed ceiling and French doors leading to the rear garden.
- Attic conversion creates an excellent bedroom with dual aspect windows, built in wardrobes and en suite washroom.
- Charming rear garden which leads to a single garage, timber garden shed and a pedestrian gate to a parking area for 1 vehicle.
A well-proportioned 4 bedroom Victorian house with beautifully presented accommodation, ideally situated for access to the M11 and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Great Shelford 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).