- Great Shelford is one of the most popular of the necklace villages around Cambridge, benefitting from a good range of local facilities and a mainline railway station with services to London's Liverpool Street.
- Accommodation over 2 floors extending to an impressive 4,291 sq ft (398 sq m), providing tremendous versatility suitable for a variety of needs.
- Magnificent reception hall with double height atrium and limestone floor.
- Impressive drawing room with French doors to side terrace and functional open fireplace with marble hearth, limestone surround and mantle, currently fitted with remote controlled real flame effect gas fire.
- 2 further reception rooms comprising spacious dining room and sitting room with bay window to front aspect and walnut cupboards and display alcoves by David Parker Joinery of Fulbourn.
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room with range of matching AFG base and wall cabinets and drawers, and excellent range of integrated Miele appliances comprising fan oven, steam oven, combination oven, plate warming drawer, induction hob with remote controlled extractor fan over, full height fridge and dishwasher.
- Wonderful south west facing family room with full height windows and bi-fold doors with electronically operated blinds and delightful views of the garden.
- Excellent master bedroom suite with high vaulted ceiling, French doors to balcony, dressing room with hanging rails, drawers and shelving and en suite bathroom incorporating Duravit sanitary ware comprising panelled bath, shower, twin hand basins and close coupled WC.
- 4 further double bedrooms and 3 further bath/shower rooms (2 en suite).
- Gas fired underfloor heating with independent thermostats to each room. Two gas fired boilers and solar panels for heating hot water.
A stunning, individual detached house with exceptionally stylish and beautifully presented accommodation extending to an impressive 4,291 sq ft (399 sq m) occupying a wonderful position at the end of a prestigious no-through road.
Cambridge City Centre 4 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 2.3 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).