- Fine example of the period with well proportioned rooms and high ceilings.
- Period features include fireplaces, sash windows and panelled doors.
- Modernisation required, ideal for those looking to acquire a project.
- Triple aspect sitting room with bay window to front and 2 cast iron fireplaces.
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room, with gas Aga and feature arched windows.
- Charming dining room with exposed floorboards and Aga (decorative only).
- 3 bedrooms and useful attic room (currently accessed via cast iron steps).
- Substantial detached summerhouse suitable for a variety of uses.
- Enclosed garden with potential to create off street parking.
- Wonderful countryside and riverside walks within close proximity.
A fine period house requiring modernisation, situated in this prime, highly sought after south west city location.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).