- Grand drawing room with exposed floorboards, fireplace with marble hearth, feature oval leaded light window, oak framed double glazed French doors and windows to rear terrace.
- Spacious dining room 22'8 x 11'10 (6.92m x 3.60m) with exposed floorboards, base level cupboards and glazed fronted display cabinet to alcove, oak framed double glazed French doors and windows to rear terrace.
- Dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room with slate tiled floor, range of bespoke matching wall and base level cabinets and drawers and brushed stainless steel electric fan oven with five ring induction hob and extractor fan over.
- 3 further reception rooms comprising study, versatile family room and garden room.
- 5 Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 en suite).
- Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
- Off street parking for several cars and integrated double length garage.
- Superb landscaped rear garden with extensive yorkstone terrace, incorporating split level water features, area of lawn, well stocked shrub beds and variety of trees and bushes.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A spacious 1930s city house with a landscaped, south facing garden, situated within a highly regarded south city location well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and an excellent choice of independent schools.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1.75 miles. Distances are approximate.