- Hardwick Street lies within the highly regarded Newnham area, which is widely recognised as one of the best residential locations in the city.
- Local facilities include a post office, chemist, bakers, butchers, grocers, small supermarket.
- The highly regarded Newnham Croft Primary School and Lammas Land Recreation Ground, with a large children's' play area, tennis court and paddling pool, are within a few hundred yards.
- Entrance Hall with exposed timber floor and moulded archway accessed via a vestibule and front entrance door with inset stained glass panels.
- Period features include panelled doors, deep skirtings, fireplaces, sash windows and picture rails.
- Excellent sitting room with exposed timber floor, decorative fireplace, base level cabinets and shelving to alcoves and opening to adjoining family room with French doors to rear terrace.
- Superb re-fitted kitchen/dining room with part vaulted ceiling, tiled floor, range of matching base and wall cabinets, butler sink unit, gas fired Aga, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- 3 double bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors including attic bedroom with adjoining study area, suitable for conversion to an en suite shower room, if desired.
- Spacious family bathroom 10'4 x 9'4 (3.14m x 2.85m) with bath, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
An extended and greatly improved Victorian semi-detached house situated in this highly regarded west city location.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.75 miles, (distance and times are approximate).