- Situated on the east side of Hills Road within walking distance of a recreation ground, with children's play area and numerous sporting and leisure facilities
- Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus within about 0.75 of a mile
- Close to the highly regarding Hills Road Sixth Form College
- Cafes, bars, restaurants, supermarket,10-pin bowling and ?multi-plex cinema available in nearby Cherry Hinton Road
- Versatile accommodation arranged over 3 floors
- Spacious sitting room 23'7 x 13'9 (7.20m x 4.20m) with open fireplace
- Charming dining room and versatile study with exposed floor boards
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- ?Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
- Off street parking and good sized garden, backing on to allotments
An extended and greatly improved 5 bedroom semi-detached house situated in this highly regarded south city location, conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal area 1,594 sq ft (148 sq m).