- Wonderful refurbishment of an original 1960s bungalow
- Combined with the neighbouring village of Great Shelford facilities include a variety of shops, 2 supermarkets, banks, deli, café and primary school
- Just 3/4 of a mile from a railway station with services to Liverpool Street
- Well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- Stunning open plan style kitchen/dining/sitting room, providing wonderful space for family and social entertainment, with open fireplace
- Kitchen comprehensively fitted with range of cabinets and appliances
- 4 bedrooms and 3 stylish en suite bath/shower rooms (1 en suite) including ground floor bedroom and shower room ideal for guests or dependents
- Bespoke double glazed windows and doors
- Well maintained gardens with delightful southerly aspect to rear
- Parking for several cars, store room and home office/studio
A superbly extended and re-modelled family house, finished to an extremely high standard with stylish and beautifully presented accommodation, situated in one of the most sought after villages outside of Cambridge.
Cambridge City Centre 4.25 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3.25 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 0.75 of a mile, (distances are approximate).