- Fine corner position towards the centre of the village.
- Excellent range of facilities available, combined with the adjoin village of Great Shelford, including shops, supermarkets, banks, café, deli and primary school
- Just half a mile from a mainline railway station with services to Liverpool Street
- Gross internal floor area an impressive 2,260 sq ft (210 sq m)
- Spacious dining hall with wood burning stove
- Wonderful dual aspect sitting room with open fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with range of cabinets and integrated appliances
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including stylish 'Jack and Jill' style ensuite
- Double glazed windows and gas fired heating
- Delightful enclosed gardens, parking for several cars and double garage
A skilfully altered and extended family house with versatile and exceptionally well presented accommodation, situated within large established gardens of about a third of an acre, in one of the most sought after villages outside of Cambridge.
Cambridge City Centre 4 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 0.5 of a mile, (distances are approximate).