- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to an impressive 2,292 sq ft (213 sq m).
- Stunning open plan Sitting/Dining Room with oak flooring, feature fire place and bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden.
- Contemporary, well equipped Kitchen and Utility Room with integrated appliances.
- Excellent Master Bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes, En Suite Bathroom with separate shower and delightful views over the college playing fields to the rear.
- 3 further Bedrooms and stylish Family Bathroom to the first floor.
- Gas fired central heating with individual thermostats. Underfloor heating to the Kitchen, Cloakroom, Bathrooms and Snug.
- Security alarm system.
- No onward chain.
A superb, contemporary family house in a prime location close to the city centre and backing onto college playing fields.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 1.75 miles (distances and times are approximate).