- Wonderful triple aspect Sitting Room 23'9" x 22'9" (7.25m x 6.93m) with timber floor, fireplace with wood burning stove and French doors to rear garden.
- Versatile Dining/Family Room with feature roof lantern, dual aspect French doors to rear garden and double doors to adjoining Sitting Room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with tiled floor, range of bespoke cabinets and drawers, island unit, 2 oven gas fired Aga, integrated dishwasher and oven.
- The Sitting Room, Dining/Family Room and Kitchen/Breakfast Room all interlink to create exceptional space for family and social entertaining.
- Excellent Master Bedroom suite with Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room fitted with a traditional Armitage Shanks suite comprising wash basin, WC and shower unit with waterfall shower.
- 4 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- The 4 principal Bedrooms enjoy a southerly aspectand elevated views over the landscaped gardens.
- Gas fired heating and original style replacement double glazed windows.
- Glorious landscaped south facing rear garden well screened by mature trees, shrubs and bushes to all boundaries creating a high level of privacy and seclusion.
- Facilities within Meldreth include a post office, general store, greengrocers/florist, butcher, primary school and a mainline railway station.
A superbly extended and re-modelled family house with beautifully landscaped gardens of approximately half an acre in this popular and conveniently situated Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, Royston 4 miles, Meldreth Railway Station 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 10) 7 miles, (distances are approximate).