- Accommodation over 2 floors extending to 1,741 sq ft (162 sq m)
- Delightful dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace and glazed doors to rear garden
- Dining Room with parquet flooring, window to front aspect and serving hatch to Kitchen
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Family Room with views over the rear garden.
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 of which have built in wardrobes, Family Bathroom and Shower Room to the first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Off road parking and single garage
- No upward chain
A well presented 5 bedroom detached family house with a delightful south facing garden, in this convenient location, just three quarters of a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).