- Well proportioned accommodation extending to 2,346 sq ft (218 sq m).
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting/Dining room with large inglenook fireplace with log burning stove, oak flooring and stairs to the first floor.
- High quality kitchen re fitted by Simons of Colchester including an extensive range of bespoke cabinets with granite working surfaces an Falcon dual fuel oven and integrated fridge .
- 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to first floor.
- 2 further Bedrooms and En Suite Bathroom to
- second floor.
- Attractive enclosed garden with deep, well stocked
- flower and shrub beds.
- No onward chain.
An impressive Grade II listed village house with accommodation over 3 floors, off street parking and a delightful enclosed garden.
Royston 5 miles (London's Kings Cross 40 minutes), Saffron Walden 13 miles, Cambridge 19 miles, Buntingford 7.5 miles. All distances and times are approximate.