- Superbly refurbished home with beautifully presented accommodation.
- Period features include open fireplaces, panelled doors and sash windows.
- Charming sitting room with bay window, timber floor and open fireplace.
- Spacious dining room with fitted cabinets and bookshelves and bay window.
- Stunning open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room overlooking the garden.
- Bespoke, handcrafted kitchen including 2 integrated dishwashers, oven and Aga.
- 5 double bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms (2 en suite).
- Second floor accommodation ideal for independent teenagers or guests.
- Gas fired central heating to radiators.
- Off street parking and wonderful, established rear garden.
A most impressive Victorian house with extended and exceptionally well presented accommodation, in this highly, convenient central city location.
Cambridge City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) a third of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, (distances are approximate).