- House compromises of 4,620 sq feet (429 sq m) plus detached coach house 1,144 sq ft (106 sq m).
- Well placed for access to Cambridge, main line railway stations and major road network.
- Four reception rooms and spacious kitchen/breakfast room.
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
- Further six bedrooms and five shower rooms.
- Detached coach house comprising of double garage, home office and self-contained first floor apartment.
- Planning permission to convert the coach house to a three bedroom house.
- Extensive parking facilities and further garage/workshop.
- Wonderful secluded gardens and grounds of abut 4/5 of an acre.
An outstanding modern house with extensive, versatile accommodation situated on the south eastern edge of this highly sought after south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 4.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Stansted International Airport 24 miles, London 50 miles, (distances are approximate).