- Wide, tree lined road characterised by impressive detached houses in large gardens
- Walking or cycling distance of a number of highly regarded schools, such as St Faith's, The Ley's, The Perse, St Mary's and The Stephen Perse
- Fine dual aspect drawing room with stone fireplace
- Spacious dining room with window seating and stone fireplace
- Excellent study with feature curved wall, curved roof lantern and picture window providing a delightful vista of the garden
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms including spacious 'Jack and Jill' en suite
- Gas fired heating with pressurised hot water and security alarm system
- Charming detached, fully insulated, garden office/studio
- Large, mature garden of about a third of an acre incorporating a wonderful 59 meter railway track which meanders along a mostly raised track
A distinctive 1930s family house with a wonderful mature garden, situated in this highly sought after private road, widely recognised as one of the most prestigious addresses within the city.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles, (distances are approximate).