- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Original features include inglenook fireplaces, ceiling beams and exposed timbers
- Fine dual aspect Sitting Room with inglenook fireplace
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising charming Study and Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room featuring delightful inglenook fireplace with inset log burner
- 5 well-proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Shower Room to the ground floor
- Oil fired central heating
- Beautiful mature gardens with the opportunity to convert outbuildings and to acquire additional land
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A charming Grade II listed cottage of considerable charm and character, set within beautiful mature gardens and grounds, in this highly regarded south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston (King's Cross 38 minutes) 9 miles, M11 (junction 12) 4.5 miles, (distance and time are approximate).
Occupying a secluded position on a no through road, Fir Tree House is Grade II listed and is believed to date from the late 16th century. Constructed with timber frame and rendered elevations with a fully reed thatched roof, the property is a fine example of the period with original features including ceiling beams and open fireplaces. The accommodation, arranged over 2 floors, has considerable charm and character and offers excellent versatility, suitable for a variety of family needs. The property further benefits from a number of outbuildings which offer potential purchasers the opportunity of renovating or converting into additional living space, subject to the necessary consents being obtained, and there is also the opportunity acquire an additional plot of agricultural land which lies to the rear of the existing garden.