- A small picturesque village characterised by attractive period properties situated just 8 miles from Cambridge, 7 from Saffron Walden with Audley End Station (Liverpool Street line) 7.5 miles away.
- Facilities including shops, post office, supermarket, public houses, library, health centre, sports centre, primary and junior schools and a highly regarded village college located 2 miles away in the village of Linton.
- Versatile accommodation, extending to an impressive 2,471 sq ft (230 sq m).
- Superb split level, triple aspect Sitting/Dining Room with central open fireplace.
- Stylish Kitchen/Breakfast Room 24'9 x 11'11 (7.54m x 3.63m) with French doors to garden.
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground floor Master Bedroom and En Suite Bathroom.
- 3 further first floor Bedrooms with family Bathroom.
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
- Wonderful views over adjoining farmland.
- No onward chain.
A well presented family house with well proportioned and versatile accommodation situated in a delightful, private setting surrounded by open farmland.
Cambridge 8 miles, Saffron Walden 7 miles, Linton 2 miles, Audley End (Liverpool Street line), 7.5 miles, A11 3 miles, (distances are approximate).