- Picturesque village setting with good local facilities (Cambridge 10 miles, Huntingdon 8 miles)
- Dating from 1646 with well proportioned rooms, high ceilings and many period features
- Beautifully presented and greatly improved and modernised
- Impressive porch and entrance hall
- Re-fitted hand crafted kitchen with integrated appliances and Aga
- Light and airy sitting room with oak floor and superb inglenook fireplace
- 2 further reception rooms including dining room and family room/study
- 4 double bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms 1 en-suite (1 re-fitted with roll top bath)
- Double garage with attached studio
- Security alarm system
Beautifully presented period cottage with wonderful, mature gardens, in this pretty west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 10 miles, Huntingdon 8 miles, Cambourne 2 miles, A14 3 miles, M11 8 miles, (distances are approximate).