- South Cambridgeshire village, just 7 miles from Cambridge.
- Gross internal floor area extending to 2,181 sq ft (203 sq m).
- Original features include inglenook fireplaces, ceiling beams and exposed timbers.
- Fine dual aspect sitting room.
- Charming study and 2 further reception rooms comprising versatile family room and spacious dining room.
- Re-fitted kitchen with electric Aga with remote controlled intelligent management system.
- 5 bedrooms and re-fitted family bathroom.
- No onward chain.
A delightful Grade II listed cottage of considerable charm and character, within established gardens of about a third of an acre, in this highly regarded south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston (King's Cross 38 minutes) 9 miles, M11 (junction 12) 4.5 miles, (distance and time are approximate).