- Newnham provides a good range of facilities including a primary school, post office/delicatessen, chemist, bakers/cafe, butchers, small supermarket and Lammas Land Recreation.
- It is also the start of a delightful walk to the nearby village of Grantchester and there is a cycle path/footpath leading directly from Wootton Way to Cranmer Road, and providing easy access to The Backs and the historic city centre.
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room 22' x 12'6 (6.71m x 3.81m).
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of wall and base cabinets, integrated electric oven with 4 ring hob and extractor hood over.
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired heating with pressurised hot water system.
- Potential to alter or extend the accommodation, if desired, subject to any necessary planning consents being obtained.
- Off street parking, twin garages and enclosed garden to rear.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A detached family house situated towards the far end of an established cul de sac in this highly regarded and sought after west city location.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal floor area 1, 520 sq ft (141 sq m).