- Fowlmere is an attractive village situated just 8 miles from Cambridge with a thriving community and a good range of facilities including a village hall, 2 churches, public house, RSPB Nature Reserve and a primary school.
- The nearby M11 provides good access to Stansted Airport/M25/central London and there is a mainline railway station at Royston with a fast commuter service to London's King Cross in about 38 minutes.
- 2 reception rooms comprising versatile Family/Dining Room and Sitting Room with oak floor and open fireplace with marble hearth, stone surround and mantle.
- Excellent Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of matching soft closing base level cabinets and drawers, integrated dishwasher, electric Professional Rangemaster and French doors to garden.
- Master Bedroom with built-in wardrobes, En Suite Shower Room and sliding door to concealed Walk-in-Wardrobe, comprehensively fitted with range of hanging rails and shelving.
- 4 further Bedrooms and stylish Family Bathroom with low level WC, wash hand basin fitted cabinets, panelled bath, shower cubicle with waterfall shower and heated towel rail.
- Pressurised hot water system and oil fired heating. Underfloor heating to ground floor and via radiators to first floor.
- Large block paved area to the front of the house, bordered by areas of lawn and shrub beds, provides parking for several cars.
- Detached Double Garage with weatherboard clad elevations under a pantiled roof and inter-connecting door to adjoining Workshop/Store Room 10' x 5'5 (3.05m x 1.54m).
An impressive family house situated at the end of a small, established cul de sac towards the centre of this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 5 miles, M11 (junction 10) 4 miles, (distances and time are approximate).