- Highly Sought after prime city location off Chaucer Road
- Situated within 4 acres of delightful communal gardens with large expanses of lawn and mature trees
- About 1/4 of a mile from the Wonderful University Botanic Garden
- Excellent accommodation extending to 1,109 sq ft (103 sq m)
- Sitting Room with open access to adjoining dining area and French doors to terrace and communal gardens
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room,2 further bedrooms and bathroom
- Established management company responsible for the upkeep of the grounds, external lighting and decoration, window cleaning and lift maintenance
- Service charge includes buildings insurance and water rates
- 999 year lease granted in 2011
An excellent ground floor apartment situated within 4 acres of delightful communal gardens, in the highly sought after residential location off Chaucer Road.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, mainline Railway Station 1 mile, (distances are approximate).