- A14 about 1.5 miles away providing access to Cambridge and Huntingdon
- Huntingdon railway station about 8.5 miles providing services to King's Cross
- Swavesey Village College, an Academy judged as 'outstanding in every respect' by Ofsted within about 1.5 miles
- Close to Fen Drayton Nature Reserve, a 108 hectare reserve comprising 4 lakes, and habitat for some 190 species of bird, along with other associated wildlife
- Impressive sitting room with open stud work and multi fuel stove
- Superb cedar wood garden room providing a wonderful vista of the garden
- Charming study and dual aspect kitchen with Aga and integrated appliances
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms including en suite with roll top bath
- Beautifully landscaped gardens including wooded area and kitchen garden
- Single garage, playroom, double cartlodge, detached studio/office
A most impressive Georgian house in a central village location, with beautifully presented accommodation and delightful, landscaped gardens of about half an acre.
Cambridge 9.5 miles, Huntingdon 8.5 miles (London's King's Cross 50 minutes), St Ives 4 miles, A14 1.5 miles, (distances and time are approximate).