- 1930s detached house.
- Well proportioned accommodation.
- Potential for alterations and improvement.
- Delightful L shaped sitting room with windows to three aspects.
- Well proportioned dining/family room.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms to the first floor.
- Security alarm system.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Impressive in and out driveway.
- Ample off street parking.
- Wonderful large east facing gardens of 0.38 acres.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
An attractive 1930s detached family house, with large east facing garden, in this highly sought after residential area on the south side of the city.
Cambridge City 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles, (distances are approximate).