- A substantial 1920s detached house in a south city location, close to Addenbrooke's/Biomedical Campus and a mainline railway station
- The Perse School in Hills Road, Pelican Pre-Pre School in Glebe Road and Long Road and Hills Road Sixth Form Colleges, are all close by and The Gog Magog Golf Course is about 1 mile to the south-east
- Substantially altered and extended to create a versatile family house the accommodation extends to an impressive 2,395 sq ft (223 sq m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with fitted drawers, base and wall cabinets, corian work surfaces, central island, large picture window, French doors to rear garden and integrated appliances
- Sitting Room with open fireplace, marble hearth and stone surround and excellent range of fitted cupboards and shelving
- Double glazed Conservatory with French doors to rear garden and travertine floor
- Master Bedroom with double aspect and En Suite Shower Room
- 4 further double Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
A substantial 1920s detached house in a convenient south city location close to Addenbrookes/Biomedical Campus.
City centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, M11 3 miles, (distances are approximate).