- Gross internal area extending to an impressive 2,706 sq ft (251 sq m).
- Spacious siting room with open fireplace.
- Dual aspect dining room with delightful views of the garden.
- Stylish kitchen including integrated oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan.
- Ground floor accommodation interlinks to provide ideal space for family and social entertaining.
- Ground floor bedroom and shower room, ideal for guests or dependent relatives.
- 4 further double bedrooms and 2 further bath/shower rooms.
- Double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Parking for several cars and double length garage.
- Wonderful mature garden providing a high level of privacy and seclusion.
An extensively altered and exceptionally well maintained family house, delightfully situated towards the end of a no-through road on the edge of this highly regarded village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross) 9 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 5 miles, (distances are approximate).