- Gross internal floor area extending to an impressive 4,101 sq ft (381 sq m).
- Range of outbuildings of approximately 1,830 sq ft (170 sq m).
- Well presented, but requiring modernisation.
- Well proportioned rooms with high ceilings.
- Period features include sash windows, fireplaces, deep skirtings and panelled doors.
- Dual aspect drawing room and impressive sitting room with inglenook fireplace.
- 2 further reception rooms comprising versatile family room and spacious dining room.
- 7 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Wonderful established gardens of just over half an acre.
- Huntingdon mainline railway station just 7 miles away.
A substantial village house of considerable charm and character with versatile accommodation over three floors and a wonderful south facing garden.
St Ives 1 mile, Huntingdon (King's Cross 50 minutes) 7 miles, Cambridge 16 miles, A14 4 miles (distances and time are approximate).